Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Hot, hot, hot....

The weather was so nice the last couple days...and then today was 90.  I know it's the end of July but ugh!  Thank god for air conditioning.  

On a happy note, I got to test drive my new car today!  A 2013 Volkswagen Passat will be in mine in a few days. While I'm excited to have a vehicle from this decade, I'm very sad to be getting rid of my beloved truck.  It's been with us for such a long time.    

As for some stitching...
I got home from work a little early and added a few stitches to the headless horseman. Hubby wants it for Halloween (and I'm pretty sure that's not gonna happen but I'll sure try). 

        

Now if I could only bring myself to crochet that horrible ugly blanket he wants.....maybe on another day



1 comment:

  1. Ooh - can't wait to see it in person! The fabric is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete