Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday Stitching

There is almost nothing better than going into a store and finding extactly what you need.  Yesterday, I found it at Ikea!!!  I have been looking for some type of clamp light to attach my Needlework System 4 (which I can't believe everyone who stitches doesn't own...I LOVE THIS THING) 

I had purchased/returned so many types of clamp lights it was getting ridiculous (yes, the system 4 needlework people make a light clamp you can buy but it's $74 without the light.  $74 for a clamp??  To me that's a bit overpriced). I had finally settled on a headlamp from Home Depot (don't laugh, it worked) until Knitonestitchtoo sent me a text of the one she uses.  

I made my husband drive the hour to Ikea, we spent 20 minutes, and the drove back.  Best trip ever!  I bought Jansjo and Tived because I couldn't decide.  Both work great and I like Tived for now.  I'll use Jansjo for smaller projects.

Stitching update
I finally feel like I'm making some progress on the headless horseman.  I hit a patch of black so it worked up fast.  


Another week without hubby's ugly blanket getting any bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment