Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday Stitching

I love Sunday mornings...

I usually wake up before the rest of the world (or at least my hubby).  A cup of coffee, a little time with Garth Brooks and something crafty (usually cross stitch or knitting) takes me away from the world for a few hours. The most enjoyable thing...no tv blaring.  What is it with my hubby and that darn tv?  

Today I'm working on Mirabilia's Christmas Elf Fairy.  It came as a kit which I usually not a fan of buying.  Once again I reminded why.  

I started stitching and it turns out that two of the colors (Cupid and Bing Cherry) are too close in color to see the pattern on her dress. Three hours of stitching (why did I keep going???) and even more time time ripping it all back out.  

I started again and it's coming along much better.  This is my first time using Wisper, Krenik, and beads.  Like usual I'm jumping in head first!  



1 comment:

  1. It looks great (even if she's still headless!) Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete